Do you think you’re ready to take on a challenge? You think you can help us fill the gaps in learning, thinking, feeling and love- gaps which are the result of inequality & violence of our times.
We at AURA believe that our strength lies in unity. A better world will only be possible if we all work together. You can become an integral part of our journey by coming ahead and working with us in any of the following ways.
We believe everyone out there has something they can share where it matters. Volunteerism is an essential part of our work and that’s why we are on the lookout for energetic people who can contribute their skills to help us grow. There are many ways you can volunteer.
- Volunteer your time in the area which you are passionate about. It could be a skill such as photography, design etc. Or expertise in writing
- Build awareness about AURA on social media by following our pages and sharing our posts across platforms with your networks
- Enable sponsorship and media opportunities for our events and campaigns
- Forge partnerships with local brands and businesses who can help us raise awareness as well as funds through collaboration activities
- If you are unable to volunteer with us in person, you can also support us through a virtual volunteering program
- You can help raise funds for AURA by asking your friends/colleagues to donate to us on special occasions, sponsor certain events or field trips through your personal and professional networks
- Adopt a Project- An organization can choose to support an entire project or just a part of it, based on its areas of focus – like education, health, or its area of work
- An organization can partner by taking on the cost of certain expenses
- If you are looking for an internship opportunity that enables you to create change, then intern with US
- As an intern, you can work with different functions within AURA (HR / Finance / Program / Fundraising / Communications / Planning / Audit / Volunteering) based on your interest and suitability
- You can be part of our team and help us achieve our goals through your professional expertise and skills